There is some truth behind that. I am just an ordinary small town girl but my world is no longer lonely!
I KNEW THAT THERE WAS MORE TO LIFE!
I KNEW THAT I DESERVED MORE DEEP DOWN even when that little voice and other’s voices told me I didn’t. I’ve been let down, hurt so many times, my self-worth and confidence shattered. I’ve made the worst mistakes, I’ve been in that place, the black hole and at that time it seemed like there was no getting out. I actually thought really, what is the point?
But one day I woke up and thought enough is enough!
I smelt the f***ing coffee and I put into practice what I now preach to everyone. Back then I didn’t realise I had a choice, there was always something I could blame my actions on, always an excuse. But then boom! I stopped filling my head with all the BS that kept me in that same place I no longer wanted to be. The only regret I have now is not acting sooner. Where could I have been right now had I of done?
But I’m a big believer in ‘everything happens for a reason’. I had to experience everything I have done, to become the ME I am today and I’m so proud of her!
I’m just an ordinary woman, wife and mother who got her shit together!
And if I can do it, you can too!
- BA (hons) in Coaching and Mentoring
- Foundation Degree in Counselling with Coaching and Mentoring
- Life Coaching Diploma
- Law of Attraction Diploma
- A Wellness Coach with WW(Weight Watchers) and helped hundreds of people achieve their health and wellness goals.
- Experience of peer coaching within the workplace where I’ve helped individuals grow within their career.
- MIB international Networking Leader.
- And… Ran a highly successful Childcare business with 10 years’ experience working with children including mentoring young people.
Achieving all whilst trying to be the best mum I can to my 4 amazing children.