It’s been a moment since I’ve last blogged ( actually its been 7 months)
And the reason is I felt pressured to do so, going through all the things I should talk about left me feeling a little flat and uninspired.
But the one thing I am here to talk about and it’s actually the name of my business is LIFE.
Because it covers everything, and its what we are all going through.
But before I continue I just want to tell you if your sat here looking at my spelling, grammar or punctiation then this blog is not for you!
I write, give it a quick skim over and hit publish.
- Because Im perfectly Imperfect
- I didn’t get any GCSES (but I did get a BA(hons) in coaching & mentoring I am all over that 😍
- I am 100 percent sure I have dyslexia or ADHD or even both🤷♀️
So without further ado I introduce you to the re invention of my new/old blog ‘LIFE’
I am writing this post whilst sat in the bath listening in on our mastermind call.
It’s Friday and its a work day but I have only scheduled one client in today ❤️
I am really excited to catch up with her because its been a while and I love what I do and my business and clients are everything to me.
It’s kind of the one thing I have for me!
The rest of the day will consist of writing, because I haven’t done it in so long and I actually love it!!
Anyway back to it I had a lady join my membership for a very very short time a few month ago and she asked me a question.
The question was
“How do you have 4 kids, a thriving business, emails that are awesome and manage to look after yourself, and look totally in control of it all!!!???”
And I shared my secret
Mindset + delegation.
And all of my clients are fully aware because I am being totally honest that I am absolutely winging mum life it’s so challenging!
The point is we all struggle with the juggle at some point.
And if you do you are not alone , It is normal.
Let’s stop pretending that everything is always perfectly splendid If it’s not.
Because we are lying to ourselves and it makes people feel shit!
It doesn’t mean by me admitting and sharing with my clients I am a rubbish coach (read my testimonels☺️)
Or that we are crappy mum’s because your not always loving every second of motherhood (the hardest thing I have done)
It’s like that scene out of bad moms(if you haven’t watched it go do it)
Where Gwendolyn has all of her shit together all the time and Amy is really going through it.
She turns up to school late, her boss is a dick, she spills spaghetti all over her top, her dog has vertigo and she’s doing it all alone and Gwendolyn is well perfectly splendid.
But In the end it turns out it’s absolute BS!
So don’t be a Gwendolyn
And this is coming from a LIFE and Mindset coach who also struggles with the juggle at some point in the month (thank you mother nature)
This week I have felt mentally and physically exhausted! But I know why!
- Matt has been away for weeks and having to care, answer, listen and love 4 completely different human beings is very very challenging to say the least. And if I hear him say the words “people do it all the time” or “I would love to do that” I think I will scream (this was a message he sent me March 23rd 2021 at 20.34 we always pick up on that when we feel shit 😂) this month he sent me flowers ❤️
- We haven’t really been out! The weather has been crap, And again 4 children alone lol😳
- I haven’t been sleeping the best this week by having weird dreams, the tv coming on in the middle of the night blaring (its getting strange now, spirits let me sleep)
- It’s almost that time of the month where LIFE can be a bitch!!
And if I didn’t have all the support tools and techniques in place to help me through this time it would be very very difficult.
So I know there are many ladies struggling with this shit right now (I can help you btw take a look here https://life-coachingwithgemma.co.uk/how-i-can-help-you/mrs-mindset/
And I can share with you lots of tools and techniques that help with that. Instead I am going to share what you need to hear
You are amazing!!
I see you
I feel you
I support you
You are not alone
I bet its really fucking hard!
You are amazing again!!
Secondly you get some time to yourself because you deserve it!
It’s so needed.
Ask for some help, get a sitter, share the load.
And last but not least reflect..
Reflect on what is going great for you right now, what your most proud of and what your amazing at.
It can help shift the focus!
And my secret is Mindset first (I get up at 545,6 during the week to spend 1 hour sometime 1.30 working on my mindset)
- Delegation get your children helping out its ok to be like Miss Hannighan off Annie from time to time muwhahahaha. Seriously ask for help!
Anyway ladies I would love to have you over in my free group https://www.facebook.com/groups/392558294933821
We have a masterclass ‘How to adopt a positive mindset’ happening in there next week Live (don’t worry if you can’t watch live you can catch up)
I hope you have a lovely weekend
P. S let me know if you relate to this ❤️