2020 has been absolutely crazy!
Reflecting on the past year
We stayed home, we were scared, we clapped (every Thursday night)
We homeschooled, we gained weight, we tiktoked, we drank a lot!
Some of us sadly lost loved ones, our mental health deteriorated.
Our relationships got stronger or ended.
Our children missed out on education and time with loved ones and friends.
But, a lot of us made it through, we did it and we will do it again.
That being said do not let anyone tell you how you SHOULD be feeling.
Feel it all, but don’t unpack your stuff and stay there.
We are here again, it is not easy, but we can do it!
I want to put a positive spin on it all because there are always positives.
And I want you to look for your positives from this past year.
So, forget the negatives for a few minutes and look at what went right, what came out of 2020.
What are you happy and proud of achieving?
I’m going to give you my examples of how it went for me having the positive mindset and outlook.
- I had a baby, my last baby in fact, I was able to enjoy my full time with him and his 3 siblings, no rushing here there and everywhere oh and I breast fed him for 6 months(yes it was hard, tears, tantrums and occasional wine) But it was amazing.
- I started my online coaching business and I’m helping ladies change their lives by changing the way they think (but I am not taking all that credit, I give them the tools and they take the action)
- I launched my monthly membership.
- I got made redundant which was sad, but that pushed me to do something else I’m passionate about which will evolve more in 2021 (watch this space)
- We beat Covid in our house.
- I ran 8k
- I worked a lot on my own personal development.
There are always positives in a situation.
You have to choose how you want to see it.
I know which feels better for me, and it’s not focusing on the negatives.
So hit reply and tell me at least 1 thing that went well for you and share this it may help someone else xx
P.S in my Free group over the next few days im going to be sharing some tips on how to remain positive in this situation https://www.facebook.com/groups/392558294933821